newart

History

       The Faculty of Arts history back to the establishment of the Gordon Memorial College in 1902 where the Department of Arabic Language Teachers, Judges and the Teacher Training Department were the first nucleus of the College. In 1934 the teacher training department was transferred to Bakht al-Ruda to become a separate teacher-training institute. The other section of the Gordon Memorial College continued in 1940, after which it became a school of literature, which was run by the director of knowledge. In 1945, the entire high school was named Gordon Memorial College. In 1951, Gordon Memorial College developed into the University College of Khartoum, which introduced the Bachelor's degree system offered by the University of London. In 1956, the School of Arts became the Faculty of Arts under the Law of the University of Khartoum in 1956 (item 16), similar to the rest of the schools after the upgrading of Khartoum University College to the University of Khartoum.

Contact Us

Information Technology and Networks Administration (ITNA)

  • Hot line: +249 155661599

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.